Private Duty offers “extra” assistance in the place you call home.
Overview Of Services
For those who need “a little help” around the house or additional companionship, we provide assistance with light housekeeping, laundry, cooking, running errands, grocery shopping, or even a friend to talk to. Our clients tell us the Private Duty team helps make life at home more enjoyable. We offer services from a few hours a week to 24hr/day to provide the support you need — Now that’s “peace of mind.”
You May Need Private Duty If…
How do you know if you or your loved one is in need of Companion’s Private Duty services? If you can answer “yes” to two or more of these questions, we encourage you to contact us:
- Do you need help with cleaning and laundry?
- Could you use assistance preparing a nutritious, well-balanced meal?
- Would you get out more if you had someone to drive you?
- Could someone help occasionally with running errands, grocery shopping, or mail?
- Are you ever uncertain about your medications- when or how much to take?
- Do you worry about slipping in the shower?
- Are you concerned that you may fall and be unable to get up or call for help?
- Do you need assistance getting dressed or taking care of yourself?
- Are you often lonely?
- Do you miss friends and family, and need a companion?